Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

Over the course of the last few years I have worked at the various X Factors around the world. The one in the UK is by far the biggest thing in England since Tea and Crumpets. Now i have never really been a fan of sitting down and watching the show. You know, picking a favorite and hopeing they make it to the final...and who knows maybe even win!
Well this is a different year on American Television ,and I am in fact tuning into the X Factor.
Before you get all judgmental and whatnot , please do not worry. I am not recording the show, or even making sure I am available during the times it is on. i am merely turning it on the nights that I am home.
Now all that being said, I missed a few weeks and was very disappointed last night to realize that my favorite girl did not make it past the "boot camp" phase , and is not part of the big show!
Damn this girl can sing!

I guess its all about Astro now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment